Like its sister but with the cutaway allowing for even more access to upper playing position, creating greater playing comfort.
- Handcarved top and back
- Top finest european spruce
- Back one piece flamed maple. Matching sides and neck.
- Cedar used for the binding and headstock veneer. MOP inlay.
- Schaller tuners, gilded, with ebony knobs.
- Ebony fingerboard with MOP inlay.
- Unique designed tailpiece of gilded brass and ebony woodwork.
- Adjustable ebony bridge, gilded thumbweels.
- Natural, amber high gloss finish.
- Body width: 15 inch, 38 cm.
- String length: 24,8 inch, 63 cm.
- 20 frets
- Swiftcraft jack
- Price € 5995,00 including case and 21% VAT Show model Sold!